<body leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" topmargin="0">
...When they saw the star,they rejoiced with exceedingly great joy... Matthew 2:10


Monday, February 14, 2005

The Gift, a Valentine's Card


my husband Woody

To you Woody....

I dont have the energy
to write a poem
or go shopping
as we need nothing
but each other...
maybe that is the gift
that keeps on giving


Woody you drive me crazy, perhaps that is how God wants it...There are many things that I do not understand, about and about us... the biggest thing is how we came to be together...Yet, as we are entering this 12th season of "together" I thank you and tell you that I love you. Your actions speak louder than words at times...

You are the Iron that sharpens my Iron...

Faithful are the wounds of a friend...

posted by Hokule'a Kealoha at 5:52 PM
link |

1 Comments:

Blogger Meadow commented at June 07, 2005 4:18 PM~  

Aww, Woody! Hi, Woody! :o)

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page





Star of Wonder,
Star of Night

Contact Hokule'a (formerly DancingRainGirl)by email

starofgladness@gmail.com

Star with Royal Beauty Bright

Hokule'a is the Nom De Plume of a writer living on the Big Island of Hawaii. I am a Born Again follower of Jesus, as well as a wife, mother of cats, entreprenuer, photographer and pilgrim...

Read about Hokule'a, The Star, The Ship and the Vision


Eastward Leading,
Still Proceeding

My Other Blogs...

My Wide Blue Seas

My Wide Green Fields~ The Ohio Journey

Lux Aeterna~ A Memorial Blog commemorating the events of September 11, 2001

Hawaii Calls!






Guide Us to Thy
Perfect Light

The Archives

September 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005


Follow the Star


Links



Listed on BlogShares
Google
Blogger
Yahoo!
MSN
Photobucket




Based on a design by mela | Images and editorial content are used by permission, and/or the property of Wide Blue Seas, LLc All Rights Reserved